BEP SPDT Sealed Toggle Switch - ON/ON
SPDT Sealed Toggle Switch - ON/ON
Single pole, double throw toggle switch turns one of two circuits on. Common applications include hallway style light switching or switching between natteries, shunts, or current transformers for multiple measurements in a single meter. Completely sealed switches built to stand up to the most extreme conditions. Engineered to IP67 specifications utilizing a double o-ring within a bushing at the toggle and a full epoxy seal at the back.
- Nominal voltage is 12V/24V DC
- Rated for 25A at 12V DC, 15A at 24V DC
- 10 14 AWG wire lead terminals
- Mounting stem 15/32 fits panels up to 1/8 thick
- Same as Cole Hersee part number 55025-03